1. Frequently call her by her favorite pet name.
2. Treat her like a queen that deserves special care, love & attention. 1 Peter 3:7 says “In the same way you husbands must live with your wives with the proper understanding that they are more delicate than you. Treat them with respect, because they also will receive, together with you, God’s gift of life. Do this so that nothing will interfere with your prayers.” (GNT)
3. Allow her to talk for as long as she wants. Women always want somebody to pour out their heart to, so just patiently LISTEN & DON’T INTERRUPT (except it is unavoidable for you to interrupt).
4. Don’t try to correct her with insult or verbal reprimand whenever she do anything wrong, but rather correct her in love with soft words (remember Proverbs 15:1). You can even turn the matter into a joke and correct her with it.
5. Be quick to say “I’m sorry darling” Whenever you offend her. Gently ask for forgiveness, appreciate and hug her when she does.
6. Don’t forget to say “I LOVE YOU” regularly.
7. Be quick to say “THANK YOU DARLING” for every little thing she do.
8. Don’t overwork your queen. If you don’t have house maid or grown up children, don’t hesitate to help her with some household chores like washing plates, scrubbing the floor, cleaning the toilet, etc, while she is doing something else. You can also help to wash & iron her clothes if you don’t give them to dry cleaners. You can’t expect your queen to do all the chores in the house and still be able to perform in bed.
9. Whenever she is cooking in the kitchen, please show up to gist with her and assist her.
10. Occasionally surprise her by preparing food for the family, when you know/guess that she will be late to arrive from work.
11. Buy her gifts occasionally, don’t wait until you can afford to buy her a car, a 10 to 50 Ghana Cides gift can go a long way.
12. Don’t forget her birthday to give her a surprise package.
13. Plan your annual leave to coincide with hers and take her to a new environment (both of you alone) for a vacation every year.
14. Occasionally take her to some exciting places like Cinema, Galleria, Beach, Zoo, Trade Fair, etc, with or without children especially on weekends and Public Holidays.
15. Occasionally send a love SMS to her while she is at work like this: “Hello my queen, the prettiest babe on earth, I’m missing you right now, I can’t concentrate on my work, I can’t get you out of mind, I love you so much darling, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.”
16. Give her a warm embrace when you meet again at home in the evening and tell her how much you’ve missed her.
17. Frequently tell her how lucky you are to have her as your wife.
18. Don’t admire the beauty of another woman in her presence.
19a. Give her a peck or hug for no reason, whisper sweet words to her ears, touch her & kiss her affectionately. 1 Corinthians 7:3 says “Let the husband render to his wife the affection due her, and likewise also the wife to her husband.” (NKJV)
19b. Make love to her frequently as much as she wants without forcing her.
20. Don’t be stingy (remember Proverbs 11:24). Give her money; as much as you can afford.
21. Don’t keep secrets from your wife.
22. Let your wife know the financial situation of the home and that you are doing everything possible to improve. Let her know that she is secured.
23. Control your temper. She may do some nasty things at times. Just keep calm.
24. Occasionally visit her parents with her and buy gifts for them.
25. Always remember to pray for her in your personal prayers.
26. Implement this law that your family will wake up early in the morning to pray together and also pray together before going to bed in the evening…
May God bless your marriage in Jesus name.