There’s a quiz going on today at Twitter, the micro-blogging site, on IMPORTANT LIFE QUESTIONS. Such a question really arouses one’s curiousity. Some answers are spiritual, others are funny, and yet some others are downright wacky. As one discovers, what’s important for one is not important to another. I present a ‘spiritual’ selection from there. Make your pick:
1. If you give up now, then what have you been fighting for all this time?
2. When was the last time you laughed till you cried?
3. Do you really want it? …will you do anything to get it? ….will you knock over all obstacles and take it?
4. People change, and why so often do they become the person they said they will never be ?
5. Everything I’m doing now, will it all be worth it in the end?
6. What am I doing to get better today?
7. Why do relationships have to be so complicated?
8. Why do people fall In love with the wrong people?”
9. We fight because were too stubborn but before we know it we could die In a blink of an eye. Is it all worth it?
10. Why do the people with the biggest hearts get taken advantage of so often?
11. is it better to live for today or plan for tomorrow?
12. Where will I go after I die?
13. When will people quit questioning God and start trusting Him?