23 year old Blessing Eyo Okon (pictured above) was electrocuted on Friday afternoon May 25th at Mount Zion Rd, Calabar, after a PHCN cable cut and fell at the corridor of her hair dressing salon.
The wires above Blessing’s shop fell as a result of heavy rain; unfortunately her floor was wet and she was bare feet. Not only did the electric shock kill Blessing, the sad incident also set her shop on fire, destroying the property. Blessing’s body has been deposited at the Calabar General Hospital Mortuary. RIP lady. So unfortunate and sad!